On your arrival at Smugglers Creek Inn, you will be instantly impressed with the warm and welcoming atmosphere and the panoramic view from every corner of the Bar, Conservatory Restaurant and the Gallery Dining Room. Our experienced and dedicated staff will be on hand to cater for all aspects of your dining requirements to ensure that it is enjoyable, relaxing and memorable.
Visiting Our Restaurant During Covid-19 Phase 3 Opening
- An All Day Menu is served from 12:30-8:30pm Monday to Sunday in our Bar and Conservatory.
- We also serve the same menu in our Beer Garden (excluding across the road area) from 12:30-4:30pm.
- Table Service Only for food and drinks in the Bar, Conservatory and Beer Garden (excluding across the road area) as customers are required to be seated at a table except when using the toilet, paying and departing.
- Reservation is highly recommended for Lunch and Dinner for the Bar and Conservatory, we do not reserve tables in our Beer Garden.
- Bar Snacks Menu is served from 4:30-8:30pm in our Beer Garden (excluding across the road area).
- 1 hour 45 minutes per sitting for Lunch or Dinner.
- Restaurant will close at 10:30pm each night.
As we are eliminating the use of Printed Menus during Covid-19, please click on the following links to our Online Menu Page:
All Day Menu:- https://smugglerscreekinn.com/allday-menu/
Dessert & Coffee:- https://smugglerscreekinn.com/dessert-coffee/
Children’s Menu:- https://smugglerscreekinn.com/childrens-menu-2/
Bar Snacks Menu:- https://smugglerscreekinn.com/bar-snack-menu/
A NEW TAKEAWAY Service will be available via an Online Order App everyday from 4:30-8:30pm. Details to be published prior to re-opening.
Our Bar & Restaurant Menus have been created based on great tasting and fresh Irish produce. The inspiration for our dishes comes from our chefs’ travels, ideas and experiences, combined with their culinary techniques to help create our menus of high quality and variety, not to mention, skilfully prepared to order by our team of passionate chefs.
To complement our menus, we offer a great selection of wine from all of the major wine regions of the world, you can enjoy it by the bottle or the glass, affording our guests an overall superb food and wine experience.
Please call us on 071 9852367 for reservation.
To avoid disappointment, please ensure that you make your table reservation as early as possible. Although we endeavour to make every effort to accommodate customers preferences, however, reservation for tables next to windows cannot be guaranteed during Covid-19 Phase 3 Opening.