On your arrival at Smugglers Creek Inn, you will be instantly impressed with the warm and welcoming atmosphere and the panoramic view from every corner of the Bar, Conservatory Restaurant and the Gallery Dining Room. Our dedicated staff will be on hand to cater for all aspects of your dining requirements to ensure that it is enjoyable, relaxing and memorable.
Visiting Our Restaurant During Covid-19 Restriction (Autumn/Winter 2021/22)
- Open Friday at 5pm, Saturday & Sunday from 12:30pm for November
- Closed on Monday 15th Nov, Re-open on Mon 27th Dec from 12:30pm
- Indoor/Outdoor Service Available
- No Reservation will be taken for Outdoor Tables, just First Come, First Served
- Reservation is available for indoor dining
- Due to COVID restrictions, please ensure you have Valid Vaccination Certificates + Photo ID for access to indoor dining
TAKEAWAY Service available. Please call +353 71 9852367 for further details.
Our Restaurant Menus have been created by our New Head Chef Declan Smith together with Sous Chef Cezary Murawski. The inspiration for our dishes comes from our chefs’ travels, ideas and experiences, combined with their culinary techniques to create this high quality menus, skilfully prepared to order.
To complement our menus, we offer a great selection of wine from all of the major wine regions of the world, you can enjoy it by the bottle or the glass, affording our guests an overall superb food and wine experience.
Please call us on 071 9852367 for reservation.
To avoid disappointment, please ensure that you make your table reservation as early as possible. Although we endeavour to make every effort to accommodate customers preferences, however, reservation for tables next to windows cannot be guaranteed under Covid-19 restriction.