On your arrival at Smugglers Creek Inn, you will be instantly impressed with the warm and welcoming atmosphere and the panoramic view from every corner of the Bar, Conservatory Restaurant and the Gallery Dining Room. Our dedicated staff will be on hand to cater for all aspects of your dining requirements to ensure that it is enjoyable, relaxing and memorable.
Visiting Our Restaurant During Covid-19 Pandemic (Summer 2022)
- Open Everyday from 12:30pm
- Indoor/Outdoor Dining Services Available
- No Reservation will be taken for Outdoor Tables, just “First Come, First Served”
- Reservation is available for indoor dining after 5pm oa, simply call Smugglers on +353 71 9852367
- For COVID safety, it is advisable to wear face coverings when you are inside the premises
TAKEAWAY Service available. Please call +353 71 9852367 for further details.
Outdoor Dining & Beer Garden
Summer is finally here, if you would like to visit Smugglers Outdoor Dining & Beer Garden, here are a few hints and tips to make your visit more enjoyable:
- We open from 12:30pm every day in July & August
- Serving Food from 12:30-8:30pm
- Serving Drinks from 12:30pm till Closing time
- All Outdoor Tables are not available for reservation as we operate on a “First Come First Served” basis
- Stone Tables across from Smugglers Main Building is only available for drinks, no food will be served in that area
- All pets are welcome in our outdoor beer gardens
Please follow the steps below when ordering food:
- Pick up the Smugglers Outdoor Self-Serviced Menu from the Restaurant
- Decide what you want to order
- Please note all food ordered will be brought out together
- Find a table and not ethe Table Number where you are sitting outside
- Order and Pay at the Restaurant Cashier Till (Not the Bar)
- Pick up essential cutleries and condiments
- Food will be brough to your table
- You can order and pay for drinks at the same time and pick them up at the bar on your way out to your table
This system has been tried and tested, implemented to ensure that our service delivery is effective and efficient. So, help us to help you to make the most of your visit to Smugglers Outdoor Dining & Beer Garden this Summer.
Our Restaurant Menus have been created by our New Head Chef Declan Smith together with Sous Chef Cezary Murawski. The inspiration for our dishes comes from our chefs’ travels, ideas and experiences, combined with their culinary techniques to create this high quality menus, skilfully prepared to order.
To complement our menus, we offer a great selection of wine from all of the major wine regions of the world, you can enjoy it by the bottle or the glass, affording our guests an overall superb food and wine experience.
Please call us on 071 9852367 for reservation.
To avoid disappointment, please ensure that you make your table reservation as early as possible. Although we endeavour to make every effort to accommodate customers preferences, however, reservation for tables next to windows cannot be guaranteed.